Welcome to the St. Ludmila website. Our Mission Statement: As the Catholic Church of St. Ludmila, we follow Jesus' command to "Go and make disciples." Empowered by the Holy Spirit, nourished by prayer, the sacraments and sacred scripture, we strive to:
- Answer the call to lifelong conversion.
- Form each generation in the Faith.
- Welcome others to join in sharing their gifts.
- Serve our community to reveal the kingdom of God.
211 - 21st Ave SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Sunday 8:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Weekday Mass Times
Tuesday 6:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM (during school year) 8:00 AM in summer
Thurs/Fri 8:00 AM
**If school is cancelled there will be no Daily Mass**
Eucharistic Prayer Chapel Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 8:00pm
REMINDER: No daily weekday Masses this week!
All Mass Intentions have been rescheduled to the following:
8/19 - Donald Mooreman - rescheduled to 2/6/15
8/20 - Jerry Schlueter - rescheduled to 12/31/14
8/21 - Donald Mooreman - rescheduled to 2/12/14
8/22 - Virginia & Nildo Borelli - rescheduled to 12/27/14
Parish Center Office Hours
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
8:30 AM to 12:30PM
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Father Dennis Juhl, Pastor
- Sharon Langenberg, Pastoral Coordinator
- Sister Mary Frances Michalec, Pastoral Minister
- Jim Berger, Deacon
- Mark Sandersfeld, Deacon
- Holly Robe, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Karen Green, Parish Finances
- Sue Berger, Director of Religious Education
- Sandy Tanberg, RE Admin Asst
- Linda Lehmann, Liturgical Music Director
- Bob Gardner, Youth Minister
- Janet Whitney, St. Ludmila Elementary Center Administrator
Follow us on Facebook
Click the link below to "like" St. Ludmila Catholic Church:
End of Summer Parish Picnic
The End of Summer Parish Picnic will be held August 24 from 11:45am - 1:30pm outside the church. Please contact Sharon at 362-7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up for 30 minute shifts to help run games and serve food. Please bring a salad or dessert to share, table service and a blanket or folding chair. Enjoy an afternoon of fun and community.